Crowe Morgan Management Limited
You can count on us
Photograph © Sarah Bucknall
The Isle of Man is internationally acclaimed for aviation business, particularly in relation to private and corporate jets and helicopters. The Isle of Man Government fully supports the aircraft register and has encouraged the development of related business including specialised corporate, financial and legal services.
The aircraft registration prefix nationality mark is ‘M’ followed by a hyphen and four characters which enables owners to get creative e.g. M-ONEY, M-YTOY etc
The advantages of registration on the Isle of Man Aviation Register include;
- EU time zone
- International reputation for quality
- Only dedicated European based private and corporate aircraft register
- Accessibility to specialist aviation related services
- High regulatory standards
- Competitive Scheme of Charges
- Secure mortgage register
- No insurance premium tax (6% in UK)
- Stable legal and political environment
We offer bespoke ownership solutions and aircraft registration services. In addition we provide full administration support, payroll, management accounts and financial statements.